Our property department can provide planning advice for any development sought and can assist in negotiation and completion of s.106 Agreements and Land Promotion Agreements.
We can help with the all types of planning appeals process, when an application is refused by a public authority by:
- submiting an appeal to the Planning Inspectorate;
- dealing with householder appeals;
- assisting with more complex non-householder appeals by way of written representation;
- appear and make representations at Planning Hearings;
- advocate at Public Inquiries.